ROS Safety Policy is communicated to every visitor & employee during the safety induction training upon entering the site. This Safety Policy is reviewed periodically and audited independently to ensure that safety standards are maintained and upheld.
The following tasks are completed during each audit process:
- Introduction – ROS company profile and nature of work
- Physical inspection of the yard
- Review of safety documentation
- Assessment of overall safety standards
- Findings report in executive summary
Post audit, possible corrective actions are taken in accordance to guidelines set by OHSAS-18001. These results and corrective actions are submitted to the Chief Safety Officer and disseminated to all staff and sub-contractors. ROS constantly seeks to work as a team to maintain and improve our safety management standards for all visitors and employees alike.